OCC FANTASY CRICKET 2018
1) Maximum budget of 70m to spend
2) Teams must consist of the following:
• 3 Batsmen
• 3 Bowlers
• 3 All-Rounders
• 1 Wicketkeeper
• 1 Player from any of the categories
3) Teams must contain a minimum of 3 players from each team pool (1XI, 2XI & 3XI).
4) Managers must nominate a captain and vice-captain for each window. The captain will score double points each week. If the
captain is not available for a game week then the vice captain will score double points in their absence.
5) Players are awarded points for the first game that they are picked for during a weekend. For example if a player is unavailable on the Saturday but plays on the Sunday then they will score points for the Sunday. If a player plays on both the Saturday and Sunday then they will only score points for the Saturday.
Echo knockout or T20 competitions matches do not count.
Where a Saturday game is abondened, players will not score points if they play on the Sunday.
The season will be broken down into 4 windows so managers will have the opportunity to change their team 3 times after the initial submission
Managers may make up to a maximum of 5 changes before each window deadline (sticking within the 70m budget)
Managers must nominate a captain and vice-captain for each window and this will be fixed for the duration of the window New players who join during a window will be added and available for selection at the start of the next window
Game Window Transfer Deadline
1) Sat 21st Apr - Sat 26th May (6 weeks) Friday 20th April
2) Sat 2nd Jun - Sat 7th Jul (6 weeks) Friday 1st June
3) Sat 14th Jul - Sat 18th Aug (6 weeks) Friday 13th July
4) Sat 25th Aug - Sat 15th Sep (4 weeks) Friday 24th August